I found this today, and I’m thinking that I should print out about 100 copies and keep them handy for people who are skeptical about the efficacy of generic drugs.
- What are generic drugs?
- Are generic drugs as safe as brand-name drugs?
- Are generic drugs as strong as brand-name drugs?
- Do generic drugs take longer to work in the body?
- Why are generic drugs less expensive?
- Are brand-name drugs made in more modern facilities than generic drugs?
- If brand-name drugs and generic drugs have the same active ingredients, why do they look different?
- Does every brand-name drug have a generic counterpart?
- What is the best source of information about generic drugs?
Straight from the horse’s mouth.
1 thought on “Frequently Asked Questions about Generic Drugs”